Einkorn flour is not like the regular flour that many people have developed an intolerance to. This ancient grain has grown alongside human civilization since ancient times.
Untouched by hybridization, einkorn has retained its original genetic code that contains only 14 chromosomes — compared to 42 chromosomes contained in modern modified wheat!
This superior ancient grain contains less gluten than modern whole wheat and is more abundant in many vitamins and minerals.
Einkorn flour is free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, its a must-have for your healthy lifestyle.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 mashed ripe banana
- 3/4 organic evaporated cane juice crystals
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Gary's True Grit Einkorn Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup oatmeal
- You can also add a drop of Young Living vitality essential oils, chopped nuts, fruit, or even protein powder for a variation.
2. In a large bowl, combine egg, banana, cane juice crystals, applesauce, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together einkorn flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until light brown. Remove muffins from pan and place on wire rack to let cool before serving.
Find More Recipes Here:
Author: Agnes Tchoryk
Agnes lives in South Carolina with her husband Michael and their two young boys. She's an advocate of natural healing remedies and spiritual growth practices in the pursuit of living well.